Informational page about Cookies and their usage
What exactly are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages. By using our website you consent to our cookies and the cookies of the integrated third party services. Scroll down to find out how to delete cookies which are not strictly necessary for the operation of our website.
Which cookies do we specifically use?
On our website we use two types of cookies. A „session cookie“ is saved only short time and will automatically be deleted once you close your browser. We also use „persistent cookie“, which are long term saved in case you do not delete them manually. The duration of the time a long term cookie is saved depends on your browser settings and on the expiration setting of the cookie itself.
On our website we use "persistent cookies" for:
- Cookiebar - the cookiebar is informing our visitors that this website is using cookies. Once you accept our close the cookiebar, the cookie will be saved.
- CSRF token - the CSRF token is used to secure the communication between front- and backend of the website. It is not possible to delete this cookie.
- Google Analytics - we use the external tool "Google Analytics" to track visitors on our website. This allows us to improve the website and services for you long term.
- Google ReCaptcha - we use the external tool "Google ReCaptcha" to validate form data before sending it off. This tool allows us to protect the contact form to robots and spam.
On our website we use "session cookies" for:
- Languages - we save the selected or identified language the website should be displayed in for you.
- Notifications - in order to show you relevant informational, success or error messages when using our website and its forms.
- Modals / Popups - in order to show you modal windows at the right moment and also hide them after they have been closed.
How can I decline or remove cookies?
Information how to decline or remove cookies from your internet browser can be found here: